1. cloudmaker

cloudmaker New Member

Greetings from lithuania

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cloudmaker, Aug 4, 2015.

Hi everyone!
    My name is Beata and I'm from Lithuania. I have recently finished Bachelor studies of English Philology at VMU and I will continue my studies in Master's program :)

I was searching for a website where I could improve my writing skills, so I found this one! I'm very excited to join your community :) I know that I need more practise in various fields because no one is perfect, right? I want to find inspiration for my own short stories or novels; i have some ideas for my writings, though. I'm not afraid of critique and advices because this is the only way to improve :) I've written some stuff both in Lithuanian and English but I'm not sure if it's worth publishing. Anyway, I am looking forward to communicate and share ideas with you guys!

2. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome to the forum :superhello:
    Glad to hear you aren't afraid of critique, because it can help us get better :supercute:

3. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Greetings, hope you settle in :)

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey, we're almost neighbors. Greetings from Finland! :D Sounds like you'll fit right in. For starters, take a look at our New Member Quick Start. It should help you with the ins and outs of our forum. Make sure to check out the bit about posting your own work for critique as well. ;)

See you around!

-Kat

5. Asmodeus83

Asmodeus83 Member

Lithuania....is riga there? Welcome :)