1. DmitryKaramosoz

DmitryKaramosoz New Member

Hey, just finished reading bros. karamosov!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DmitryKaramosoz, Jun 30, 2017.

Hey everyone, I'm on here to gain more inspiration for writing and to avoid going back to school, writing is tough without anyone to help you...

I was really enchanted by the brother's karamosoz, i tried reading it when i was younger but it was just too difficult, probably the longest novel i ever read and it was really inspiring

2. Arktaurous34

Arktaurous34 Active Member

Welcome to the forum @DmitryKaramosoz :superhello:

3. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Welcome. A bold move, to base your user name on a favourite book - I like it!

4. Charles Gull

Charles Gull Active Member

Hi, I hope you find all that you are looking for on the forum. Most people do. We have a VERY wide spectrum of VERY helpful nutbags here. :)

5. Wendybird

Wendybird Member

Welcome! I have always wanted to read The Brothers Karamosov. There was a rather gruesome scene in it that someone described to me that has discouraged me. I don't handle gruesome well. I read Crime and Punishment and really enjoyed it but it wasn't gruesome. Now you have got me thinking I should reconsider reading The Bro Karamosov. :)

Hope to see you around the forums!