1. graveleye

graveleye Senior Member

Greetings from the dirty south.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by graveleye, Nov 6, 2017.

Hi,

I've been driving friends and family crazy about my WIP and I think it's time to try to talk to some other people who are actually interested in writing.

I am a songwriter, composer, musician (piano, guitar, bass, drums and vocals), and a poet. I've had a few articles published in special interest magazines over the years, but have only in the past year found myself seriously writing a novel. Since I started writing, I have undergone an unusual artistic awakening that I haven't experienced in many years, and it's truly been an exciting experience, although it's often a lonely experience. I've always been inclined to create, but I've been on fire lately.

Anyway, I'm not much of a talker, so I probably won't post willy-nilly, but I will lurk quite a bit, and there will be times when I'll need to ask questions or get something off my chest. I already have something on my mind, so I'll be off to one of the other subforums.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Seven Crowns likes this.