1. AkoitoPilipino

AkoitoPilipino New Member

Greetings from the Philippines

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AkoitoPilipino, Jan 21, 2018.

Hi! So uhm, yeah. I've come to this forum to polish my writing skills. Or should I say, to really become a writer. To be honest, I haven't really written that much to be called a writer. I mean I have tons of story ideas at the back of my mind but I never really bothered to write them. Well I've written some of them but chose to scrap them anyway. By the way I'm more of a worldbuilding guy rather than a writer. Actually, I have this writing project started about 4 years ago and decided to start working on the worldbuilding first. A lot of time passed and I'm still stuck at worldbuilding. Well I actually started drafting a plot but the characters I made were still half-baked so I scrapped it, again. And I don't know if I'm doing this New Member thing right so I guess I'll stop now.

TLDR
    I hope these forums can help me on my writing skills.

Oh, and the story project that I have was actually about "modern world meets fantasy" with portals and multiverse and stuff. Have a good one!

2. DITF Ninja

DITF Ninja Member

Hello Akoito and welcome. Hope we can collectively help you take your (what I am assuming is a badass build in progress) world you are building to something everyone wants to read.

AkoitoPilipino likes this.
  3. Anthony Tyrus Bennett

Anthony Tyrus Bennett Member

Welcome Akoito!!

Like you I’m new here and hoping to start a 2 year or so process to learn how to write better so my word craft can catch up with my imagination!!

Hope to see some work from you soon... though you gotta do 2critiques first and post 20 times before you can post a piece so keep that in mind!!

4. KH freak 813

KH freak 813 Member

The more you write, the better you get. Just type out what comes to mind and edit it later. Best of luck to you! :)

5. AkoitoPilipino

AkoitoPilipino New Member

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.