1. Afka

Afka New Member

Greetings from us

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Afka, Feb 10, 2021.

Hello Everyone,
    I don't know if it's okay to do this since it is not explicitly mentioned anywhere but anyway... This account is made for anonymity. We are a group of 12 and made this account just so we can anonymously talk to others and express ourselves freely. We share the account because we felt insecure having a different account for anonymous posting ( you know how most people don't trust certain platforms with their privacy ) so made this one account for us. We are aged 20-30 and mainly write Fantasy. We all have different tastes and genres so you will find us posting in a lot of categories. Few of us can be a bit paranoid and some are confident. But in the end, we are a group and not a single person. I hope you understand.
    Thank you for taking your time to read this.

2. Friedrich Kugelschreiber

Friedrich Kugelschreiber marshmallow Contributor

I think you're the first hive-mind we've had on here. Welcome.

Rosacrvx and Afka like this.
  3. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

Hello people!
    You can make an anonymous account for each of you, so why would you want to dissolve that anonimity between 12 people?
    I say this will not fly.

4. Laurin Kelly

Laurin Kelly Contributor Contributor

I think this could be very confusing for anyone who wants to look at your post history to get context or continuity for a question/comment posted under your account. But that's just my opinion, I'm not a mod or anything.

5. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

I think it could also be confusing for you(s). If one of you is engaged in a conversation and another wants to take part, everyone will be confused.

But, I mean, feel free to give it a whirl! Why not? Could be a blast!