Tags:
  1. Eric Byers

Eric Byers New Member

Greetings, I am Eric of the open road

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eric Byers, Nov 29, 2014.

Hello, just a quick introduction. I am Eric, an ex-truck driver gone rider to my wonderful supportive wife whom drives. We travel all over the country and write as we go. It is all done on my smart phone a Galaxy S5 and a writing app that ive found that works very well.
    I look foward to meeting everyone. The community seems pleasant and friendly. Ive had the pleasure of meeting a couple already and if they are any indication of others on the forum, I imagine i will make may friends along the way. (Run on sentences aside) The pleasure is all mine. Good day, and may blessings be on you all.

jannert likes this.
  2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hey, Eric, welcome aboard. My hat is off to anybody who can write on a smart phone! I'm the proud owner of a StupidPhone and a desktop computer. So old fashioned.

Eric Byers likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Eric, and welcome to the forum!

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. :) Wow, you write while on the road? Shorts, poems, or perhaps a novel? Either way, sounds very cool.

Have fun! :D

-Kat

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.