1. Pseudoranomzie

Pseudoranomzie New Member

Greetings, Newb incoming

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pseudoranomzie, Mar 11, 2017.

Hey guys, It's been awhile since I've written stories, Role played, or free lanced in poetry. I was digging through my highschool trash (I'm 19 so I've just recently graduated), and realized how much I miss writing. I really miss role playing, but the thought of doing it again almost seems odd, you know? I mean, how many people do you even know in real life that are 19 or older and admit to role playing? Probably not many. I also want to post a few of my old high school writings and be able to keep them, as keeping a bunch of crumpled papers can really crumple your style ;)
    I've no idea what I'm doing yet, but I would also really love to make new friends. I would love to learn more about literature, and I'm always willing for a conversation.
    Love,
    Erika

P.S. Anyone up for a rp? Maybe? If i dont feel too awkward about it?

2. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

Hello, welcome! :)

There is a role play section on the forum. I don't role play myself, but maybe you'd like to check it out.