1. David Smith

David Smith New Member

Greetings one and all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by David Smith, Apr 27, 2018.

Greetings everyone. My name is David and I live in England in an area known as the Black Country. I'm retired after a career spent mostly working with computers Not PC's so don't look to me for advice with problems, please. I'm disabled due to arthritis so have to spend most of my time sitting around, but my brain works fine and I manage to do quite a lot of writing. I'm currently on an Open University creative writing degree course.

My favourite genre to write in is fantasy/horror but I also write erotica, sometimes cross genre. I don't know whether erotica is acceptable here, but I do know of one or two places where it is. My fantasy work usually goes into novels but my erotica is normally limited to short stories. I do, also, write the occasional romance novel.

I took part in NaNoWriMo in 2016 (and won) but haven't been able to do that since because of the OU work.

Very much looking forward to meeting folks here, critiquing their work and getting their input on mine.

Cheers for now,

David

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
  3. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Heya, welcome to the forum, David. Enjoy your time here, mate, cheers.

4. ThunderAngel

ThunderAngel Contributor Contributor

Hello, David. I have my girlfriend's permission to say it: she has had arthritis since she was a teenager, so she empathizes with you.

I work with computers as well: building them, programming, media, Linux installation and customization et cetera. She and I wish you success in your endeavors.

I'm kind of new to the forum still; learning my way around and making baby-steps, and everyone here is awesome so don't feel bad about anything; feel free to dive right in. :)