1. Jack Asher

Jack Asher Banned Contributor

Greetings were in the foyer, I came in by the servents entrance.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jack Asher, Sep 5, 2013.

Sorry, I made several posts without introducing myself. If the forum is a party, I came in by the servent's entrance and helped myself to a plate of shrimp cocktails and a PBR while everyone was waiting in line at the barbeque pit.

That analogy started out as victorian era party and ended up in a trailer park, did anyone notice?
    No? Good...I mean I meant it that way.

My name is not actually Jack Asher. But I follow the Chester Anderson rules of first person story telling.
    I've been putting together bit of things that I want to be a novel, which is looking like a collection of long short stories, or as we call them "lortories". That's a real term.

I've joined to help muddle through such interesting storytelling problems like: Do witches smoke cigarettes? Would a wizards car have all weather tires? How much blood would a vampire have in him?

I've solved all those but the cigarettes, posts to follow.

2. Krynn

Krynn New Member

You seem really cocky, I like that. :D

Jack Asher likes this.