1. Artemidi

Artemidi New Member

Artemidi has arrived

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Artemidi, Oct 27, 2014.

Well hello everybody! My name is Lucas, aka Loekazz, aka Artemidi (I make up too many names for myself...).

I am 20 years old and a student in the Netherlands. I can hear you thinking: what is this Flying Dutchman doing on an English forum? Weirdo.
    Well, there is actually a very simple explanation to that: I can't write in Dutch. I have tried countless times and it just won't work out for me. Most Dutch forum sites won't allow me to discuss English texts, so that's why I sought out an English one. Deal with it :p

I like to call myself a writer, but I don't spend a lot of time 'writing'. I fantasize a lot, coming up with at least 30 story ideas a year. I've got them all in my head, writing them down is the problem. I'm too busy with school and my other hobbies (reading, gaming, playing and listening to music, playing Humans vs. Zombies, etc.) as well.

In order to get myself 'writing' I participate in the NaNoWriMo. I've won it twice with the same story. I hope to make it again this year with a new one. I fear that I won't make it though, since this idea is totally out of my comfort zone D: But! I'll try ;D Feel free to add me as a writing buddy: Artemidi.

I think I've said all I wanted to say now :O I hope I'll make some new friends on here ^w^

xxx Artemidi

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi there, nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. Actually we have more than a few members from your neck of the woods. Seems they grow a lot of writers up there in the colder latitudes.

Iceland: Where one in 10 people will publish a book

Who knew?