1. Augusto

Augusto Active Member

Greetings...!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Augusto, Sep 29, 2015.

Hello everyone, I'm 32 years old, married, five years writting... still waiting for a miracle...!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Augusto!

Welcome to the forum. :) Sorry about the late welcome greeting, though. Perhaps you've already seen our New Member Quick Start, but if not, feel free to check it our for more information about the ins and outs of the forum.

Have fun!

-Kat

3. Augusto

Augusto Active Member

Okay, I read the whole thing.

I found very interesting the guidelines for constructive criticism. I just did my first critic by mail to a fellow member and I now see I could have done it a lot better if only I had read this before. It is a very intelligent guide.

I would also like to apply to become a critic (yellow) but I'm afraid I cannot commit to be an active forum member for personal reasons... but I do want to do some reviews while I'm still here.

Thanks for the welcoming...!

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

You can review in the workshop as much as you like. The Reviewer badge is for those who've agreed to review regularly, although many of them have kind of faded away 'cause, yeah, life gets in the way. But many of us think the best way to learn to write well is to critique as much as possible. :)

5. Augusto

Augusto Active Member

I just checked and everyone got criticism already... meh, I guess I'll just do it anyways.