Tags:
  1. eidolo

eidolo Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eidolo, Dec 2, 2017.

Hello.
    You can call me eidolo. (I just found out about the term 'subvocalization', so if you engage in this, as most people do, then please subvocalize my name as ay-DOH-low.)
    I'm an unsuccessful writer. I have written many things, but for the most part have never finished them. This is usually because I don't apply any special techniques to my writing that I read that most writers use. I could be described as a panster, though I'm finding that I do enjoy planning ever so slightly. I'm mostly a fanfiction writer, have been for most of my 'writing career'. All my original writing can be traced back to a story I read once. Nothing I write is original. (And don't try to say that nothing is, I get that.)
    I hope becoming a member here will help me actually finish a story I write and make it decent. All I want to do is make people feel. To me that is so exciting. And making friends wouldn't be too bad either.
    Anyway, here I am. I hope to stick around.
    Thank you if you read this.

crappycabbage likes this.