1. PumpkinToast

PumpkinToast New Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PumpkinToast, Oct 30, 2018.

Hello everyone. I just joined tonight. I have done a little bit of writing, and only as a hobby. Lately I have been feeling drawn to it. There are stories, ideas, and visions I would like to share with the world. My inner world has been a prisoner for far too long. People say it is important to share my ideas and writing. I know we can't share on the forums but I am looking forward to learning different writing processes and increasing my skills so I can eventually publish something. Maybe I can even help and inspire someone in the process.

Some Guy likes this.
  2. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Welcome! While you wait, and fulfill your requirements, run around as much of the forum as you can. You can help and inspire someone right away, too!

3. Thundair

Thundair Contributor Contributor

Now that you have the 1% inspiration I look forward to the 99% perspiration.

Welcome

4. 18-Till-I-Die

18-Till-I-Die Banned

Welcome to rebel headquarters:D

If I may ask, what precisely are you writing, like sci-fi or fantasy or what? I could suggest some great authors.

5. PumpkinToast

PumpkinToast New Member

I like writing fantasy, sci-fi with a fantasy element, and poems. My biggest challenge is that I was never a big reader. I like writing though.

6. PumpkinToast

PumpkinToast New Member

I was thinking about what I like to write and they all seem to have a dark, horror element in them. So I would add that in also.

7. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

There's some posts in this "dungeon" about ghosts in sci-fi you may want to read, perhaps.
    Explore, have fun, welcome to the forum. :)

PumpkinToast likes this.