1. Martin Melancholy

Martin Melancholy New Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Martin Melancholy, Jan 13, 2022.

Hello,
    I only began writing in the last year. Lifelong reader and lover of horror books. I've always had ideas floating around in my head but never thought I'd actually be able to tell them properly. Im now 34 and while I was off work last year I finally decided to give it a go and it came to me a little easier than I thought it would. So I now have several short stories finished and a load more in the works and I'm having great fun!
    I'd like to keep writing for the rest of the year and pick the best ones at the end and turn it into a book of short stories.
    Looking forward to picking up tips and reading some stories by other people!

evild4ve and Shayne like this.
  2. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributor Contributor

Martin Melancholy,

Welcome to the forum. It's great to hear you've moved forward with your ideas and writing!

Terry

Martin Melancholy likes this.
  3. Catriona Grace

Catriona Grace Mind the thorns Contributor Contest Winner 2022

Welcome, Martin.

4. Joe_Hall

Joe_Hall I drink Scotch and I write things

Welcome Martin...your style would have fit right in with my dream (nightmare?) I had last night. I was locked in a labyrinth-like basement with all the fictional horror villians...I managed to kill Jason with a piece of pipe and get his machete, just in time to be attacked by Michael Myers with a butcher knife. He stabbed me in the thigh and that woke me up. Never been so glad to wake up at 2am in my life :)