1. Awesome

Awesome New Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Awesome, Mar 2, 2007.

Hello all, I'm glad to be aboard here at Writing Forums! My name is Kyle, I'm 16 from Medina, Ohio, and I think it's pretty obvious that I write! I'm here to share my writing as well as improve my writing with some greatly appreciated criticism. I write fiction but my work varies in genres. Sometimes I write Science Fiction, then I do one of those old classic fantasies we all love, then the next story I'm making a mystery thriller. Right now I'm working on a story which will be Science Fiction, and I am looking forward to sharing the construction of it with all of you (you all of course, being my supervisors. I have to do all the damn work! TYPICAL!). I enjoy other things than writing of course. Based on my avatar you can see that I like pro wrestling. I enjoy Ring of Honor wrestling, not the crap WWE or the others put on. I also like playing video games, roleplaying, and of course, sleeping. I suppose that's about it to be honest. If you want to talk to me some more my MSN is Awesome2392@hotmail.com, and I also have a myspace, but I'm not exactly sure if I'm allowed to post it, so I'll refrain from doing so! Glad to be aboard and hope to get to meet you all.

2. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Hello.
    Posting your "Myspace" link is alright as far as I know. I don't think we've set the wild dogs on anyone for that yet.
    Just don't say anything about the squirrels, and you'll be fine.
    Cheers

3. Saya

Saya New Member

Sup Kyle. I'm Saya. Rachel if you really want to know my name. I'm new here too, been around two days. This place is pretty cool. Good place to post writing, though I haven't gotten much crituque (yet). Glad you joined, and I am looking forward to reading your writing. My problem is that I don't have the attention span to read anything anymore...my mind wanders too much or I get board.... =/

Well, welcome anyway and I hope you enjoy your time here!

~Saya~

4. Awesome

Awesome New Member

Thanks for the welcomes!

http://myspace.com/KD2392
    I'm going to have some pics up soon, got my camera a couple of days ago so, yeah I'm not insecure or anything by not having a pic of myself lol.
    Edit: BTW it's set to private just for some personal reasons. I'll add you if you just request me though.

I might have a chapter up of my new story by next Friday if things go smoothly.

5. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Welcome welcome welcome

you have now been accepted into the funny farm I do hope you enjoy your time here and do not worry about the little unavoidable bursts of sanity that some people may have here.....it is just a trick to may others think they are sane.....when they really aren't....

we have a strict dress code too.....ya gotta wear these really nice suggly white jackets....they make it hard to type but ya get used to it eventually.......
    (joking)

have now and enjoy your time here at WF look forward to reading some of your work soon

Ariella

6. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hey, we're not all weird, no offence ariella but you might scare the newbies off with this sort of talk! Welcome nonetheless, see you around the boards.

7. bicker

bicker Active Member

thats a big block 'o' text