1. Middie

Middie New Member

H

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Middie, Jun 14, 2016.

Hello! My name is Middie. I'm a 20-year-old college student, and although it isn't my major, I've always enjoyed writing in my free time. Realistically, I don't expect that anything I write will ever get very much attention (I don't know if I'll even end up publishing anything), but I mainly write for myself anyways. All that really matters to me is that I'm happy with my work, but if it does get to the point where it's actually good enough, maybe someone else can enjoy it too.

I've been looking for somewhere to ask for advice when it comes to my writing, and this certainly seems like the perfect place for that! I look forward to getting to know some of you, and hopefully you won't get too annoyed at me for obsessing over stupidly minor details :)

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the madhouse!:D
    I will be your official greeter. I've already strapped you in so you may as well enjoy the ride.;)
    Don't worry, if you were going to be successful, you wouldn't have ended up here at all. :supercheeky:
    More seriously, I really feel you there. Writing has long been something I recognised as unlikely to provide me success. I just do it because I like it.
    As for obsessing over minor details, should be fine. As a wise cat once said; we're all mad here.
    I'll just drop these here;
    https://www.writingforums.org/faq/.
    https://www.writingforums.org/rules/.
    Have a beautiful day! :blowkiss:

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hi. :superhello:

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train.:supergrin:

Good luck with your writings, and C-ya around the forum.:supersmile:

Oscar Leigh likes this.