Tags:
  1. SkinnyPuppy

SkinnyPuppy Contributor Contributor

Happy Reading!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SkinnyPuppy, Mar 9, 2018.

New amateur writer here, very happy to join a forum full of such amazing literary excellence and talent! Looking forward to getting to know at least some of you, and have you enjoy or destroy my most recent humble attempt at a witty psychological thriller.

Best,

J

Cave Troll likes this.
  2. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm new here also, and glad you have already a particular favorite narrative gender. Hope you have a lot of fun here, and get all that the forum has to offer. Also, to read thoroughly the forum rules, as the kind writers around suggested me also. Hope to check your novel when it comes around, and hope you have a great time! Bye.

3. O.M. Hillside

O.M. Hillside Senior Member

Welcome I'll gladly read your psychological thriller. I've tried my hand at a couple of those too.

4. SkinnyPuppy

SkinnyPuppy Contributor Contributor

I want to thank you both for the warm welcome, I look forward to the diverse excellence contained within.