1. Forestwild

Forestwild New Member

Happy to join you!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Forestwild, Mar 8, 2016.

Hi, I'll try to keep this short!
    I'm glad to join this forum, grateful for all the experience here. I am currently working on a collection of poetry, though I have written many short stories and have one novel completed.

Obviously my name is not Forestwild, but forest is where I am inspired. My actual name is Linda.

People have been encouraging me to publish my poetry for a long time and I am lucky enough to have the time at this juncture in life to really pursue publication. No doubt there are answers here to my many questions and critiques for some of my work, so I thank you all in advance for your help. I hope I can benefit this community as well! So hello! Happy to be here! Have a great day! - Forestwild (Linda)

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Linda! Welcome to the forum! :)
    If you're planning to post your poetry or prose here for review, I'd recommend checking out the Writing Workshop rules. Here's our New Member Quick Start where you can find them in a nutshell. :)

Did you publish the novel or is it still on your to-do list?

Anyway, hope to see you around!

-Kat

3. Forestwild

Forestwild New Member

Thanks Kat! Very helpful. Looking forward to learning my way around here.