1. NigellaStory88

NigellaStory88 Banned

have an idea for a shrinking story idea but need help or suggestions

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by NigellaStory88, Feb 9, 2018.

okay guys, I have an idea for shrinking story involving two women (Maeve and Kate). Got the basic idea (e.g. they discover a secret hidden magical formula but not too sure about the sequence of events after that which leads to their shrinking scene.
    Any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks

2. izzybot

izzybot (unspecified) Contributor

Ideas or suggestions about what, specifically?

3. NigellaStory88

NigellaStory88 Banned

Well, what would be the best way to describe their shrinking? Am still not too sure on this.

4. NigellaStory88

NigellaStory88 Banned

Something like this for example:

"
    Maeve And Katherine both twirled around extremely quickly; both of them spinning like dervishes.
    "Oh! This is just GREAT, Maeve!" Katherine managed to exclaim as she twirled about.
    "Well Don't try and blame me for this mess!" Maeve countered. "You were the one who mixed the wrong liquids together!"
    "Because you TOLD me too!" Katherine shot back.
    "I didn't tell you to mix the shrinking formula with the strength formula!"Maeve said in a panic-filled voice. "It's just a really good thing that we live out here in the country far away from everyone else!"
    "You're not joking! If this was the city, that'd be pretty bloody awkward to say the least." replied Katherine.
    Maeve belched and retched rather violently.
    "I'm getting out of here before who knows what happens next?!" she exclaimed heading towards the door.
    Katherine, still spinning around, managed to turn her head enough to ask, "Where are you going?!"
    "To the garden!" Maeve yelled in pain as she slammed the door behind her.
    Katherine also belched and retched quite violently.
    I've got to sit down!!"she thought to herself.
    She plopped down somewhat heavily and abruptly on a chair. Luckily enough, it just about managed to hold her weight.
    She grasped and grimaced at her stomach, billows of dark-blue smoke absolutely billowing out from every part of her clothes. Then, she felt herself experiencing a falling sensation.
    As she did, she looked down and saw the floor gradually coming up closer and closer to her face.
    Then, somewhat abruptly, everything suddenly went dark. She found herself entrapped in what looked like sheets and blankets which, by conincidence, just appeared to be the exact same colours as the clothes that she had been wearing only a few moments before.
    In the garden, Maeve stumbled and twirled in among the extremely thickly-covered rose bushes. Dark-blue also billowed from every part of her. And then, just like Katherine, she found herself falling endlessly through the depths of space and time.
    Then with a loud "Whoosh!"; everything suddenly went dark and quiet. A great and ominous silence arose amongst the stillness of the countryside."

5. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Move to the Workshop maybe?

NigellaStory88 and izzybot like this.
  6. NigellaStory88

NigellaStory88 Banned

Thanks.