1. GribbleGrunger

GribbleGrunger Banned

Hello All. I Hope To Become More Than A Passing Guest

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GribbleGrunger, Jan 8, 2021.

It's been a long time since I wrote seriously. 25 years to be exact. I recently 'dabbled' to see if I've still got any vestige of ability and was a little disheartened. It just isn't flowing right now and my minds eye is murky. So ... I thought I'd join a writing forum again. I used to belong to WritersBeat but for some reason can't find it out there any more. I'm assuming it was closed down. I'll critique if I find the time (I run a YT channel too) and hopefully plop a paragraph down here and there for critique of my style, which is MORE than welcome. If this works and I get the bug once again, I'll even finish a short story or two. Now I've scared myself, I'll shoot along and check out what this forum has to offer. From a glance it looks very thorough. :)

Homer Potvin and EFMingo like this.
  2. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

Welcome

And enjoy the stay!

GribbleGrunger likes this.
  3. GribbleGrunger

GribbleGrunger Banned

I'm thinking of doing something for the next competition. Where is the competition section? Oh ... and thanks! :)

4. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

https://www.writingforums.org/writing-contests/
    Here you go

5. GribbleGrunger

GribbleGrunger Banned