Tags:
  1. Jenissej

Jenissej Professional Lurker Supporter Contributor

Hello all, newb here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jenissej, Mar 28, 2018.

Hello all you kind writers :)

I joined this forum to finally get over my anxiety about showing any of my writings to other people.

I like to make up characters, new species, entire worlds and small scenes for them. They're mostly fantasy or science fiction related. They also tend to be a bit on the dark side of the spectrum.
    I have tons of unfinished stories floating around my head and computer but still lack the skill (an confidence) to finish any of them, let alone post them on the interwebs...
    Also, I'm writing in English which is my second language. So I'm not only looking for help with plot/story development but also on general sentence structure and choice of words.

Hopefully you'll like the fictions I have to share :)

2. Mink

Mink Contributor Contributor

Welcome! World building can be a lot of fun! Enjoy the stay here!

3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hey, welcome! We're both on the same quest regarding English, so I wish the best of the luck around, and that you have great fun while learning and improving your language. Likewise, I also have many unwritten stories, or already written but awfully, so I have a lot of learn; already have made notorious advances, by only participating into the different threads. Hope to see your work soon, and most importantly, overcome the insecurity by writing great tales around, and helping other writers by criticizing their work in a constructive way at the workshop. Be well.