1. Bishop

Bishop New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bishop, Aug 28, 2014.

Hello everyone! It is nice to meet all of you.

I have enjoyed reading fiction for as long as I can remember, but never had any desire to do any writing until a week ago. I do not really have any clear writing goals at the moment. I have a vague outline for a cyberpunk novel that I would love to try to write, but I came to the conclusion that I would be better off tying to write a few short stories first. I am pretty clueless about the writing process and hope that be interacting with all of you I will learn more about it.

I look forward to getting to know you guys better.

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Bishop, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide - it'll get you going around here.

So you're a raw beginner, eh? That's cool. If you've been reading since forever, you have a huge leg up on the whole thing. Poke around the forum a while and you'll find tons of threads on how to (and maybe how not to!) get your story written. This is a great forum for writers. Participate and have a good time! :)