1. Nathen

Nathen New Member

Hello All!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nathen, Apr 17, 2017.

Hello everybody, glad to have finally found a decent-looking writer's forum. My particular area of interest will be non-fiction, as I am a professionally published author working in history. My full author biography is as follows;

Nathen Amin grew up in the heart of Carmarthenshire, West Wales, and has long had an interest in Welsh history, the Wars of the Roses and the early Tudor period. His first book Tudor Wales was released in 2014 and was well-received, followed by a second book called York Pubs in 2016. He is currently working on the first, full-length biography of the Beaufort family, the House of Beaufort, which is scheduled for release in the summer of 2017. He is the founder of the Henry Tudor Society and has featured discussing the Tudors on BBC radio and television, as well as in print and online media across the UK. He has a degree in Business and Journalism and now lives in York, where he works as a Technical Writer.

Hoping to pass on my advice and also learn lots in the process.

2. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Seeing as no one has given you yet the proper welcome... :write: Glad to have you!
    We have a few history-fiction writers hereabouts, I'm sure you'll stumble over each other shortly. Enjoy, and welcome! :)

3. Nathen

Nathen New Member

Thanks Lifeline. Glad to be here.

4. K McIntyre

K McIntyre Active Member

Welcome, Nathan!