1. Mia John

Mia John New Member

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mia John, Jan 13, 2019.

Hi there. I joined this site because I am looking for support and to offer others support. While I am not actually a new writer, I am new to actually pursuing writing to get published. All of my previous work has been stories that have been for my eyes only.

I write Fiction, Fiction, and did I mention, I write Fiction? Actually, I love to write. It normally ends up being random but for the past year, I have had several ideas that I have turned into stories that I would love to turn into awesome novels and or series for publication. They range from fiction to fantasy. I do not know how much I will actually post in here because it seems like a lot of my questions are being covered. However, since the main threads in this community that I would be interested in, I am not allowed to post in yet, I guess I will start here.

Albaman and Tristan's Opa like this.
  2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Welcome! Any relation to Elton? (I bet you've never heard that joke before, right?)

3. Tristan's Opa

Tristan's Opa Senior Member

Welcome Mia. You aren't the only new one here. You'll be able to post soon enough. You can also do a direct question too.... hint... hint. ;) I may not know much but have met a few who know a lot.

Enjoy, I'm liking the place so far... even the squirrels aren't as bad as around my bird feeder.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  4. Albaman

Albaman Member

Hi Mia and welcome. I'm another newbie, working up to my first proper post in the workshop. Some really helpful posts in the forums here so hope they help you.