1. Teiwaz

Teiwaz New Member

Hello! And Why Can’t I Get An Answer.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Teiwaz, Jul 25, 2019.

Hi fellow writers. (I tried to add a question mark to the title of this post but couldn’t) I hope you are all following your dreams or simply enjoying your writing hobby. I’m using my phone for this and hope I am posting in the right place, it’s a bit confusing. I also hope you’re all finding the answers you seek.

I’m John, by the way, and I’ll be honest and tell you I signed up because I need an answer/advice to an important question. I will stick around to help others with their questions too if I can.

Because I am new to this forum, I will scroll around to see if there is a section for questions about an Option contract and royalties. I’ll keep this post as an introduction.

The following is from my website, I hope it will suffice;

Author, professional sketch artist, digital artist, martial artist. Featured guest: Haunted Whispers (2014) with radio host Bill Hartley, interviewed live on Nancy Gaskins Talks Business Blogtalk Radio (2014). Author of: Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear (Article - February 2011 issue of Phenomena magazine, co-author/designer of The Crystal Quill (2011), 11:11 Phenomena (2013), Teiwaz! (Available Soon), and artwork featured on the cover of Original Jeet Kune Do Quarterly Magazine, Issue #3, (2018), and issue #6 (2019).

Alan Aspie likes this.
  2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:Hello.

This is a general forum for writers to discuss things, not a publisher.
    Though the first subforum at the top of the main page is Publishing,
    and separated based upon which way you want to get published, and
    to discuss things of that nature. :)
    Hopefully you will get an answer to the question you have yet to ask. :superidea:
    Good luck with your endeavors and have fun. :supersmile:
    Pig Mask Typing.gif

Teiwaz likes this.
  3. Teiwaz

Teiwaz New Member

Thank you, I think I found it.

Cave Troll likes this.
  4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hello. I'm one of the moderators here. The place to pose that kind of question (and please feel free to do so) is this section here: https://www.writingforums.org/publishing/

However, I do need to warn all new members that you are not allowed to advertise any services you offer, or provide links to your own work, or links to anything you sell. See: Forum Rules for clarification. However, if you have a question that you think members can help you with, please do ask.

Before you go too much further, I'd suggest that you also read this link which should help keep you on the right track, as far as how our forum works.

New Member Quick Start

If you encounter any problems, please feel free to 'start a conversation' with me (click my avatar and follow the links) and I will try to help.

See you around the forum threads. And have fun! Take your time to get to know us, and allow us to get to know you. You sound like a writer with experience, and that's always good for the forum community.

Cheers,

Jan

Teiwaz likes this.
  5. Teiwaz

Teiwaz New Member

Thank you very much. :)
    I think I found it and posted my question.

jannert likes this.
  6. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

I hope you get an answer. We do have some traditionally published AND also some successful self-published authors who are forum members, so I hope they can give you some advice. The question is WAY beyond my ken, unfortunately. But yikes. I can certainly understand your concern. Good luck.

Teiwaz and Cave Troll like this.
  7. Teiwaz

Teiwaz New Member

Thanks again.