1. Calint

Calint New Member

Gentlemen...and Ladies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Calint, Oct 18, 2012.

Hello and how do you do? I'm Calint, an aspiring Sci-Fi writer currently caught up in writing a short story and rife with self doubt and too much over analysis!...OK that wasn't the greatest or most flattering introduction, but hey, at least it's honest!

While I try to read outside the sci-fi genre, I've found it to be my most comfortable literary home. My dad grew up loving it, got me into it, and now I'm trying to write it! I hope to get some good input and techniques from you fine and seasoned literary geniuses you.~

Thanks for reading my introduction and hope to talk to you soon!

2. jid

jid New Member

I have a tendency to over-analyze things too, maybe we can grumble about everything what's wrong with our pieces sometime. Or just learn from each other, whichever you fancy. Anyway, welcome!

3. Calint

Calint New Member

Thanks haha. Looking back at my intro and first chapter, I have more descriptions in one section than needed when they could be spread out more..I dunno...maybe when I can post a new thread I can get proper input.

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.