1. G.M.Addams

G.M.Addams New Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by G.M.Addams, Jun 27, 2016.

Recent college graduate and aspiring novelist here, I can't wait to make myself a part of this forum.

I've hit a strange place in my life. The water has gone still, so to speak. In some ways it's comforting. In others, however, it's maddening. I do not know what to do. I feel like a shade walking through life. I have no job, no money, and I struggle with keeping the creative juices flowing in my daily writings. The worry of real life looms over my head.

That being said, I needed something constructive to do while I sit at home and job-hunt. That's why I'm here. Reading, critiquing, and discussing writing and the practice of writing is something I love to do, and it should keep my mind fresh and help the creativity flow back into my typing fingers.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Cheers.
    ~G.M.Addams

bonijean2 likes this.
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Welcome, you got anything on the go?

3. G.M.Addams

G.M.Addams New Member

As in, am I writing anything currently? The answer to that is yes. I have a short story I'm working on, and a novel that I'm planning out.

4. sahlmi

sahlmi Active Member

Looking forward to seeing you around, G. M.

5. G.M.Addams

G.M.Addams New Member

Many thanks! I plan on lurking around today to read a little of the material around this place. I'm eager to jump in, frankly.

6. Raven484

Raven484 Contributor Contributor

Best of luck with your writing GM, looking forward to reading some of your work. Good luck with the job hunting also.

7. FireWater

FireWater Senior Member

Welcome!