1. RK4

RK4 New Member

New guy reporting in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RK4, Jun 9, 2014.

Hello everyone! :D

I'm a 20 years old guy from the Netherlands. I just joined this forum and I'm so glad that I finally found a nice community to share and talk about my secret passion: writing! (duh)
    I'm always a bit nervous about showing my work to people (even friends and family haven't read anything from me yet) so I'm happy that I can now share my work in a save and kind environment. Also, this is the perfect oppertunity to crank up my English skills a bit, for it is not my mother tongue.

I mainy write science-fiction and fantasy, with sometimes a poem or some realistic fiction here or there. I write in both English and Dutch, so I'm already busy trying to translate some work so I can post it on here!

Besides writing I really enjoy making music. I play electric guitar (I hate my neighbors and they hate me) and I also love to fool around on my keyboard now and then. :whistle:

I look forward in becoming a part of this community!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @RK4, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun.

From your description of yourself, I think you'll fit right in here. We have quite a few members for whom English is a second language, we have a ton of members who write science fiction and/or fantasy (including me), and we have some musicians here, too (also including me). :agreed:

Enjoy the forum! :)