1. Hannah Jacobsen

Hannah Jacobsen New Member

Hello everyone! I am looking for something to read

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hannah Jacobsen, Nov 27, 2016.

I am a young Danish girl and I have recently moved to London to work. I have some spare time on my hands where I either write realistic short stories and novels or read historical fiction.

I'd love to review/critique some of your work and I'd love to have people review/critique my work as well. If you have any tips on how I can start posting then please feel free to comment.

If you have any work that you want me to read then please post a comment with a link :)

I am also intersted in finding a critiquing partner preferably one who is working on a novel since I am currently doing the same.

-Hannah

2. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Hello + Welcome,
    the menu across the top there will give you a fair bit to choose from, hover over the 'workshop' tab and pick your poison. I think though you have to make a few posts and at least a couple of critiques if you want to see your stuff critiqued (put to the sword).

3. blklizard

blklizard Member

Hi there!

I have joined writing forums recently as well. There are requirements (see Posting Your Writing) before you can post. I am still on "probation" so I am just exploring the forum and critiquing other people's work. I would love to critique your work when you can start posting. I hope you can do the same once I post my first piece two weeks from now.

4. Patsy

Patsy Member

Just saying Hi as I'm new too!

5. Hannah Jacobsen

Thank you for the replies everyone!

6. Hannah Jacobsen

Hi blklizard,

Just send me a link when you post something. You can either post it here or send me a private message :)

Hannah