1. Rexonit

Rexonit New Member

Hello everyone love the site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rexonit, Jan 10, 2021.

Over the past couple weeks I've read several articles on this site and enjoyed it greatly. It's an amazing and thank you for providing such a place.

Other than enhancing my writing techniques, I've been wanting to learn about full-time writers routines.

For 2021 I'd like to publish the books I've worked on last year. I have an entire series that's ready to be written but wondering what's expected for a full-time author.

Tomorrow I plan to start my daily routine by working 8 to 12 hours. I'd like to utilize my time as efficiently as possible to maximize my output. I'm currently working on a fantasy sci fi novel series.

2. somemorningrain

somemorningrain Member

Welcome to the forum. I've also just joined and am finding my way around.

It sounds like you're in the enviable position of having loads of ideas (characters and plots or storylines) and having the time to write them all out too ('working 8-12 hours a day'). Were the books you worked on last year also fantasy scifi novels? I wish you the best of luck with publishing them and writing your new series. Do you already know how many books your new series will contain?

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:
    All I know is when getting ready to pub, editing
    and cutting the fat are really important.
    Good luck, and Happy Writing. :supersmile:
    [​IMG]

Rexonit likes this.
  4. Rexonit

Rexonit New Member

Last year I started a psychological thriller under a different pen name. It's only half written and put on hold while working on my sci fi fantasy novel.

This week I started receiving illustrations for my sci fi fantasy project. In two days my illustrator should have my book cover finished.

I'm going to have my psychological thriller illustration created next week to motivate me to finish it. Spending a couple hundred dollars was well worth it. I have friends that spends much more towards their entertainment and hobbies.

Welcome to the forums.

5. somemorningrain

somemorningrain Member

That's nice that you can cross between genres. I agree spending on one's writing/ book is a good investment. Out of interest, how did you find an illustrator? Does this mean you are self-publishing?