1. Ameronis

Ameronis New Member

Greetings from Ameronis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ameronis, Jul 5, 2014.

Hi all!

I am Ameronis and I am delighted to join you. :)

I come looking for companions on this literary journey, and I bear the gift of inspiration and randomly-generated nonsense.

As you might expect, I love to read and fancy myself as a writer of sorts. I tend to write within a mutant genre comprised of fantasy, sci-fi and horror and I am known for putting characters through harrowing, life-changing experiences.
    Life is a bit hectic at the moment, but when things are calmer, I always try to take part in NaNoWriMo (Two years won, two years unfinished).

I love RPGs and Role Playing via IM and email, and vidya games too. Interested in hooking up for any of the above? Let me know!

When I'm not writing I'm busy helping others with their work instead via ideas and prompts, reviews, advice and critiquing. My main tool is my random generators, and I'm always working on producing new ones. I hope you folks will find them useful too.

One thing I noticed right away is warm aura this forum seems to have. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm sure we'll all get along just fine. ^-^