1. Sierrais

Sierrais New Member

Hello people

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sierrais, Aug 4, 2014.

Hey, so I've recently gotten back into writing and was looking around and decided to give this forum thing a shot. Anyway I haven't really written much in the last year but before that I would be writing short stories upon short stories. Always had trouble writing anything longer than a few pages so I never actually finished anything that intended to be a chapter book type novel.

A couple days ago I saw a prompt and I was like 'why not?' and wrote a story about it and found that it was like riding a bike and just got into it as if I never to a break. However I found myself wanting to write more so I looked for the perfect place to find prompts since ideas were just having trouble coming to me after so long and I wandered upon this site.

Though I'm not as free as I used to be I intend to make time when I can so, hello and nice to meet you, I hope we get along well.

2. Amanda_Geisler

Amanda_Geisler Senior Member

Welcome to the forum, there is a new member guide located here; https://www.writingforums.org/threads/new-member-quick-start-guide.132102/ to help you find your way around.

This forum is full of passionate writers of differing talents and opinions, some are published but a lot of us are still aspiring. You will find your fill of motivational posts and support when you need help working something out.

Amanda