1. crapout artist

crapout artist New Member

hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crapout artist, Sep 1, 2006.

hello,
    my name is matt and I live in the southwest.I have been suffering the extremities of writers block and decided to take refuge and perhaps find some others sharing the same experience,it smetimes takes what seems like forever to remedy these things.Its very frustrating,the genre is fictional kind of but it as most stories has a foundation in truth.I guess you could say its the ambiquitous first novel that turns into a theorhetical journey on what could have become of your life.anyway this is my plight so I look forward to meeting and reading all,
    crapout artist

2. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

Tell me what your trying to write about and I'll help

3. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

oh yea...Welcome! :D

4. crapout artist

crapout artist New Member

thank you cloud,my story encompasses three characters trapped in the reality they have made for themselves,...trapped in the life they were made to live in but hungry for the life they know they are destined for(sorry for the obvious theme),but you can find comfort in writing what you know.I find it interesting that you are 13 really?I dont meet many young folks in these forums.~curious;do you write if so what?meaning about what do you write?.....Ask me what my characters are destined for...haaaa haaaaah haa.I can only hope another writer does not find the answer beforeI can develop the plot a plot of some measure.(meaning I have run my course as I am running into a wall,writersfuk) it sucks to hit walls when writing.

5. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

Yea I'm 13. And of course I write! I've written since I had been able too, and before that I told stories to everyone. I basically write everything. I dont stick to one genre.

What are you characters destined for? (lol)

6. bicker

bicker Active Member

I just wanted to say 'Yo!' but i had to use more than 3 letters.