1. giselle_zella

giselle_zella New Member

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by giselle_zella, Jun 13, 2007.

Hi, my name's Giselle. I discovered here through the ever-efficient Google:) and, since I'm working towards being a best-selling authoress someday in the hopefully not too distant future, decided to join. I'm still in secondary school in Trinidad (Caribbean). I'll be 17 this year and, perhaps my writing is not of the best standard as yet, but it is turning into a passion of mine and I hope to achieve great things with it someday. ;) I look forward to displaying my work and making friends here. Just want to say hi and ensure that everyone's okay! see you all around!
    ~Giselle~

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hi Giselle,

I don't know anyone whose writing cannot be improved. Like so many things in life, it's a process and a journey, not a destination.

Welcome to the writing forums. Please take some time to explore the site and get to know the other members. You may want to do that before posting material for review - critiques often focus on improvements and may not offer the level of praise that is deserved. It's helpful to see other reviews before you expose something you've poured your heart and soul into to the chopping block.

Also, people are more likely to put effort into a review if they have seen you do the same.

In any case, welcome to the forum, and I look forward to seeing you around. Above all, have fun!

3. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Hello there.
    Welcome to the forum. Have a look around, post a little, and feel free to ask for help and to give advice.
    Cheers

4. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Yeah any questions feel free, explore a little, it's the best way to find your way around - here's hoping you find what you're looking for!

5. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Hey, Giselle. Welcome to the site. I'm glad you found it. :D

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

hello hello hello and welcome to the site....hope you are enjoying you time here already.

Well this is our humble little home for all of our writing stuffs....so put your feet up and join in where ever you want.

Look forward to seeing you around the board.

~Torana

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome

~Raven.