1. Oneiric

Oneiric New Member

Hello chaps!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Oneiric, Apr 10, 2018.

Hey everyone! I'm Oneiric, nice to meet ya!

I've written a couple of short stories before and am in the process of writing a novel, though I do have the bad habit of writing at least 3 stories at the same time. None of my irl friends are particularly involved in writing fiction, so I wanted to join here and see if I could find some like minded people I could chat to about writing! I also wanted to find a place where it was possible to find criticism and encouragement; due to being an A-Level student I often don't find time to write, and thought being part of a forum that would inspire me would be a good way to remind myself to focus on writing outside of my A-Levels. I'm super interested in the role-playing part of this website - I've been involved in some written rpg forums before and LOVED them!

So yeah, that's pretty much all there is to know about me!

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  2. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hi, welcome to the forum! This has been a great place to find inspiration, new writing techniques, and chat overall. I encourage you to begin participating on the different threads around, and to help other writers by criticizing their work at the workshop, even if it's just a constructive opinion. There is a role play section here, but I have only used the 'Character Chatroom' -really funny- on that regard, not so used to the rules and stuff that proper RPG require - and also is the issue of time. Hope you enjoy the stay, check other people's work and, of course, have fun around! See you :)