1. Stuart B

Stuart B Member

Hello from Holland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stuart B, Nov 10, 2016.

Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you all.

My name is Stuart and I'm an Englishman living in Holland. I've been interested in writing all my life. I loved creative writing when I was at school. It was my favourite thing to do. However, in a strange way I kind of forgot that and lost touch with it after a while. I think I always had a feeling that I was not good enough partly because I am dyslexic and partly because writing seemed like such an impossible dream.

Fast forward to my adult life and I found myself accidentally living in Holland having lots of crazy adventures. I started blogging about them and got back into the habit of writing. That was ten years ago now. My blog is doing fairly well and I've rediscovered my love of writing. I've written a few fictional short stories as well (which I'm planning to start a second blog with). But at the moment my main focus is turning my current blog into a book (something I'll probably be asking some advice about). If you'd like to see my blog it's called Invading Holland - The adventures of an accident prone Englishman living in The Netherlands.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of the community, talk about writing and getting to know you all.

2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Dag, Stuart. My mother is from Holland. I enjoy visiting that country. Welcome to the forums!

3. Stuart B

Stuart B Member

Dag, Steerpike. Thank you for the welcome :)

4. SoulGalaxyWolf

SoulGalaxyWolf Active Member

Welcome ^-^

5. Stuart B

Stuart B Member

Thank you both for the welcome.