Tags:
  1. rvnxavier

rvnxavier New Member

Hello From Indiana

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rvnxavier, Jan 20, 2018.

Hello From Xavier...

I have been in Indiana fr the last 12 yrs, also 13 yrs now. We were born in Ireland, mainly raised in England UK. We traveled through Europe and many different countries everywhere we wanted to get away from our abusive family. We them meet a friend online in Guildford In Sussex in England and went back home from Russia as we had lived there for 3 yrs, we also spent 2 1/2 yrs in Japan, 2 yrs in Australia, Spain for 18 months and throughout many European countries like Belgium, France, Holland/Netherlands, Germany, Norway. I liked to travel a heaps. On my travels I had my brother, his partner and my friend till we got back to England, Sussex.

We stayed with my new friend Allie for 3 weeks, got our own place in Kent, about 40-50 miles away. I began writing poetry at first. Then began reading books on poetry, then branched out into reading books on writing for kids and YA. I wanted to write books for kids who were going through the same issues I was. being abused by very abusive parents like mine. And my abusive brothers too. My brothers just seemed to obey my step-father or my mother at any cost. It was awful living near them. But I began writing good stories and wanted to reach out to other kids going trough trauma like I had with my abusive family. I wanted the kids to know they weren't alone.

My friend Allie introduced me to her friend Kimmie, who introduced me to my now partner and hubby Troy. We are very happy and I have now written four novels and want to get them published and I'm working on my fifth book. It's a gay christian novel this time round. Maybe it will be as good as my others have. I need to edit my others before getting them published though. Right now just enjoying writing my stories. I have no real good education.

This is my life thus far. and this is what I'm writing right now.. my Christian Gay YA fiction. Getting nearly to chapter 3 right now.

Xavier... Plus we have recently been diagnosed with DID/MPD. We will talk about that a little more later on if anyone wants to know more about that diagnoses.

A man called Valance likes this.