1. aimi_aiko

aimi_aiko New Member

Not new, just old

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aimi_aiko, Dec 7, 2013.

Hi there. I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I'm an old member here and I just decided to return. I thought I'd re-introduce myself here.

My name is Heather, I'm 20 years old, I was probably about 17 when I joined this site, so it's been quite a while. I'm a writer that suffers from writer's block way too much. My inspiration and motivation is being stomped by being busy with work and school. I've been trying to get in touch with my creative mind again, and it's slowly but surely working.

I came back in hopes to find some inspiration and share thoughts with you guys. If any of you remember me please say so. Because I don't want to be looked at as a stranger, lol.

Anyways, I hope you all are having a good day. I'm having quite a lazy day due to the fact that I didn't go to work because of the bad weather (snow and ice).

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Yes, I remember you. Sometimes it helps to take a sabbatical. Welcome back.

3. lex

lex Member

I remember you from the fact that we posted in the same thread, earlier today. Not from when I joined, half-way through last year, because you were probably on sabbatical, then. Nice to meet you, anyway.

If you're "old", then I'm "ancient" (which, incidentally, I'm not).

If you didn't go to work today because of snow and ice, then unless you work somewhere incredibly unlikely such as on a scientific research station in Antarctica, that puts you in the Northern hemisphere, where winter is nearly upon us (more like "actually upon us", in your case, I think?). Just call me deductive ... ;)