1. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson Member

Michael From Branson, MO

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Michael Thompson, Nov 16, 2015.

Hello... I'm Michael and I live just outside of Branson, MO...

I stumbled across this site while looking to advice on a book (trilogy) I'm trying to write...

I am VERY new to writing and am looking for more advice than I think my friends or family can give...

I've had this story idea bouncing around in my head for nearly 20 years... I tried to write it once back in 96, but failed miserably...

Back in April of this year (2015) I decided to make another run at it...

Well, now I'm 34 chapters into the 2nd draft of the first book and 8 chapters into the 1st draft of the 2nd book...

I sucked at grammar back in my school days and I fear it shows... But I'm getting better as I go...

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

You've made great progress this year, especially for a dog :D

Grammar is the part of writing most easily fixed. If you can't learn it yourself you can always pay someone to fix it for you. It's much more important to have the imagination and all the creative abilities. So you're lucky in many ways!

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :) Congratulations for making so much progress. That's great!

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Have fun!

-Kat