1. Intan Suryani

Intan Suryani New Member

Hello from Portugal

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Intan Suryani, Oct 18, 2017.

Hello everyone,
    My name is Intan Suryani, you guys can either call me Intan or Yani. I'm from Malaysia but currently living in Portugal with my husband and baby girl.

I started writing since I was a child but only since 2015 I decided to actually publish my work online, currently on Wattpad. I write mostly erotic romance and right now struggling with paranormal (as it keeps going back to romance.. haha).

Finding it hard to improve or motivate myself to write further, I join writers groups and forums hoping to mingle with more people like me as IRL I'm just an awkward introvert who spends most of her free time daydreaming and jotting down random fantasies. (Edit* I'm also too shy to be in any social media other than Twitter therefore I interact more using my sibling's accounts whenever necessary).

Thank you for reading and have a great day ❤️

Jason Govender likes this.
  2. Catrin Lewis

Catrin Lewis Contributor Contributor Community Volunteer Contest Winner 2023

Hi, there, and welcome. Frankly, having just joined Twitter it seems like you need to have a pretty thick hide to get on well there. So if you're doing all right there, you'll have no trouble on WF.

You'll find people here are pretty nice. And a lot of us are introverts.

Oh, and I like your avatar. Attractive design.

3. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Senior Member

Hmm, a new fish? Welcome aboard.

4. Magical Writer

Magical Writer Member

Welcome to the forum Yani.

I'm a self confessed introvert, married to an extravert.
    My wife talks a lot whilst I try to listen at the same time as daydreaming.
    Its tough going, but all my characters tell me I'm good at it and offer me moral support.

See you around the forum. Or maybe not as I try to be quiet to not draw any unwanted attention :crazy: