1. ArQane

ArQane Member

New but Pumped.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ArQane, Jun 5, 2016.

Hey guys, ArQane here.
    I am currently a sophomore of high school and am about to finish my year off (With shamelessly poor grades.) I found my love in game design, computer programming, and creative writing.
    I am currently the author of the to be Hell's Gate Trilogy, and 2 novels that serves as "specials" for the novel.

Hell's Gate : Hell's Gate
    Hell's Gate : Into the Shadows
    Hell's Gate : Redemption

Hell's Gate : White Wings

Hell's Gate : God's Surveillance.

I'd probably be snatching some editors for my novel in the distant future, but Hell's Gate (1) is subject to completion by the end of this summer. Without further adieu, I'll identify my strengths and weaknesses.

I am proficient at plot development. I find building environments and characters that have unique backgrounds are my greatest strengths. Plot twists come easy for me. Informal writing have become my greatest nemesis << (Sorry had to use it). I would need anyone who would help me in the future to watch out for me on this.

I currently write the Hell's Gate series and the Gythian Civil War Roleplay (Vainglory Lore). I hope I can help others and myself become a greater writer, and I will be learning from other here to make the Hell's Gate series a reality.

Thanks and see you around,
    ArQ.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    We have bumped into each other already. I would offer you my hand, but I feel I might pull back a stump...:superlaugh:

So welcome to the Forum, even though I have seen you have jumped right in with both feet.

Well I will C-ya around, and good luck with your series.

ArQane likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)

Wow, you sound like an industrious person! Your projects seem interesting. Indeed, writing them can often be the hardest part. No matter how awesome the world or characters, they still have to be conveyed to the reader in an engaging way. But hey, that's why we have WF! We'll help each other out here. :)

And before I forget, here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat