1. Belle Marion

Belle Marion New Member

Here I am

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Belle Marion, Jun 10, 2015.

Hello,

I am a newbie. (Stating the obvious) I am not sure quite what to say here. Except that I write a lot, I read a lot, and I am looking to seek out those that do the same. These introductions seem a little corny, a little too much like a wanted add from the 90's. Do you remember that? SWM seeking SM down for whatever. Thats not me.

I am looking for people to talk to about writing, about books. When I graduated college I stopped having the conversations that I loved having, that I paid good money to have. Now it feels like every day, there is this unfulfilled part of me that never gets to speak or listen or interact. What is worse is that I am writing a book. You know I think that after you have passed the 100 page mark you can say I am writing a book. You wont jinx it. And now I have and it just keeps unfolding in front of me, and I have no one to talk to about it.

So here I am, looking to have a conversation.

2. Lance Schukies

Lance Schukies Active Member

welcome and try a search for Skype I think there has been a few attempts to start a chat community.

Belle Marion likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Belle Marion, and welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sure you can find here lots of like-minded people to converse with, I mean, that's pretty much all we do here. :D
    Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. Explore, participate, and have fun!

-Kat

Belle Marion likes this.
  4. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi and welcome to the place where those discussions live and thrive.

Belle Marion likes this.