1. NMBrookes

NMBrookes New Member

Hello from the uk

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NMBrookes, Sep 12, 2015.

Hello all, my name is Nicholas. I have been wanting to get into writing for some time now. I attempted many years ago at writing but I was too young then so not very good.

I have finally finished university so I have more spare time on my hands to start learning to write and then start writing. Here to make new friends, learn and develop my writing skills.

My only previous writing skills is working on my blog about the challenges I have faced through my health.

I have had an idea for over 5 years now and I think that now is the time to develop on this idea.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Afternoon, Nicholas. :) I'm from London but now living just outside of it, in Herts. Is your idea for a novel?

3. NMBrookes

NMBrookes New Member

Hello. I am from Staffordshire, more countryside than London. Yes my idea is for a novel.

4. Delrohir

Delrohir Member

Oooh more UK guys hello! I live in London too and enjoying the lovely and constant down-poor of rain we're having ahahah! :bigwink::cry::superlaugh:

Welcome and I look forward to hearing more about it!

-Del.