1. Tom Fitch

Tom Fitch New Member

Hello from tom fitch

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tom Fitch, Oct 2, 2015.

Hello all,

Another newbie. Short intro thus seems appropriate.

I’m a just a regular middle-aged bloke really: working hard, trying to earn a living, married, kids, … It was when choosing my middle-age crisis folly that things started going wrong. I chose to start writing a novel.

A serial novel to be made available through subsequent free e-book installments, more precisely. Under the working title "Intersection Diaries".

There was obviously much more work involved with this then anticipated during the slightly drunken haze that gave birth to the idea. But that didn’t stop me from at least making it to the end of a first part.
    Would be nice to get some feed-back here.

The first part is now ready and can be received for free should someone have an interest.

The idea is to continue the story in different coming installments. Part two is well on its way. Time is however scarce, but end of the year, early 2016 should be feasible.

Would also be nice to know what you thing of that concept.
    Cheers,

Tom

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Tom, and welcome to the forum. :)

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Please note that in order to post your own writing for critique, every member here has to meet the requirements:
    • You must be registered for 14 days
    • You must make 20 posts forum-wide
    • You must post 2 constructive reviews for each piece of writing you post
    Here's more info about the Workshop where everything to be critiqued goes (this is also why I edited your post).

Hope to see you around!

-Kat

3. Aidan Stern

Aidan Stern Active Member

Hello, I am also new, and I can already tell that I will really like this forum. You'll find a lot of inspiration here and many encouraging people.

4. Tom Fitch

Tom Fitch New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I will go through the information on the Workshop as well as the New Member Quick Start.

Cheers,

Tom

5. Morgan Stelbas

Morgan Stelbas Active Member

Hello Tom,
    I joined a little after you, but still wanted to send over a welcome! How have you found it here?
    I would be interested in reading your work when you post it.

6. Tom Fitch

Tom Fitch New Member

Hi Morgan,

Sorry for the somewhat late reply.

If you are still interested in reading the first part of the novel, you can download it as a free e-book here: www.intersectiondiaries.com.

I had some vacation last week and used that to make good progress on part two. So that may be up by the year end, with some luck.

Cheers,

Tom