1. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

It's Been a While...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by soujiroseta, Nov 10, 2015.

As the title suggests i have returned to this forum after a while out in the wilderness (real life). Due to life taking over; dropped out of college, went back home, did a diploma, graduated, started working; i have had scant little time to write anything. In a way i had forgotten how to deal with my creative processes and i really need a reboot to try capture that feeling and get down to writing again.
    It's a whole lot different than i remember but hopefully i can get a hang of the new look fairly quickly. At least i have returned in one piece but I felt the need to return to the place that was a great source of inspiration and creativity for me. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Lewdog likes this.
  2. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Welcome! Fingers crossed you will get down a routine between all that bustle to explore your thoughts, you obviously intend to write or you would not have gone through the effort of returning, hope it can be an energetic return!

3. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

Thanks for the welcome DancingCorpse. I am trying to get back into a regular routine again.

4. DefinitelyMaybe

DefinitelyMaybe Contributor Contributor

That's a line you don't hear very often.