1. KaenSe4

KaenSe4 New Member

Hey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KaenSe4, Jul 13, 2016.

Hello. Actually, it should be "hello again".

I first chanced upon this forum around six years ago, just as I was beginning to write. I treated writing as a tool to vent, to bemoan emotions and events that I couldn't keep suppressed. And, heh, as expected of someone who didn't take something seriously, I soon drifted off to do other things.

But writing isn't just a tool to vent; its main purpose is to create, to depict, to breathe life into fantastic things that couldn't otherwise exist. And I was taught this by an amazing mentor and friend. That is why I'm back again, to pursue a world unrestricted by anything, even myself.

Anyways, enough of that. I'm a writer who specializes in backgrounding and character development. If there are questions regarding characters and settings, I'd be happy to help. I've worked on several NaNoReNo projects as well, so I'm always happy to collab.

Hope I'll contribute as much as I'll learn from you. Happy to make your acquaintance.

Kaen out.

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Afternoon! Making characters is the best part of anything in my opinion, you get to create a person, its so amazing! See you around. :bigwink: