1. Destinyvamp

Destinyvamp New Member

Hello guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Destinyvamp, Feb 4, 2016.

Destiny is my pen name and I am new here. I am currently working on a gothic fiction trilogy based on vampire culture with a touch of greek myth (that because the vampire history I chose for my manuscript was related to it) and I believe I still need to develop a writing style so I hope I can learn here and help others too
    :)

2. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Hi there :)

Your voice will come out on its own, in its own good time. Once you start writing - so that is your prompt :D
    Took my own about 40,000 words and half of a novel to be approximately satisfying. Don't get impatient, that's the message here, and don't stop writing.

Good hunting then and have fun!

3. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

*squint* I'm the vampire writer.

...Seriously tho hi and welcome :-D This is a great place to be, you'll definitely learn a lot here.

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Destiny, and welcome to the forum. :) Your trilogy sounds interesting. I suppose there can never be too many books about vampires. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat