1. The Lady Victoria

The Lady Victoria New Member

Hello, I'll be posting here as a ghost...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Lady Victoria, Oct 11, 2011.

My online pen name is Wisteria and I've written a few fan fic's with which I have a small fan base. Those fic's were just to practice creative writing, but that's several years ago.

My real name is Paula, I'll be posting here as The Lady Victoria, under the story of the same title. She is a Victorian ghost and lives in a castle by the sea.

I have allot of original writing to which I'll post excerpts here. I prefer the paranormal such as vampires, ghosts and a vampire zombie here and there. I'm a huge Anne Rice fan, so my writing centers on the sorrows of leaving human life and the guilt or lack of guilt for taking human life in order to survive. My characters tend to be a bit narcissistic while they struggle for a reason to continue their cruel circumstances of their lives while coldly killing and reasoning that they are only "surviving" as any predator would do. They also struggle with the memories of their former mortal lives trying to forget and suppress bad memories of when they were once human, memories they have to live with for eternity.

I am hoping to accomplish two things with this forum:

1. Get back into writing. Unfortunately I've been so obsessed over my own personal problems lately that I can't focus on anything but. I know I should put that mental trauma into my characters and I've done so in the past, but lately I can't seem to magnetize the two. I'm hoping this forum and the practice of writing with critical readers will help me evolve back into what I once had.

2. Like so many writers here, it's my dream to one day be a published and eventual successful writer. :)

I have rpg'd in the past, and it's an incredibly stimulating writing experience, given the opportunity I'd jump at the chance to do so again albeit on another forum of course.

So, enough said about me. Lets have fun and ride that magnificent writing roller coaster to our dreams!

Oh, btw, I terribly suck at run on sentences, my kids usually point them out to me, which is very embarrassing.

2. Sarah G

Sarah G New Member

Welcome:D

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

4. jso7m3711

jso7m3711 New Member

hello and welcome to the writing forums. :) good luck getting back into writing!
    ~Jso7m3711