1. Greyvenn

Greyvenn New Member

Hello... I'm here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Greyvenn, May 6, 2018.

Greetings, I'm a rising college freshman wanting to brush up on her writing skills before school starts! Not that I'm going into English, my major is actually computer science. I follow the belief that every person should have a breadth of interests, and not just be an automaton.

Other than books and programming, I also love painting and guitar... I refuse to settle on just one hobby.

Hello again, and I'm ready to contribute!

2. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

A woman after my own heart! Welcome gifted Greyvenn, this vampire welcomes you graciously. I too am a Jane of all trades, though I do hope to master writing. I am a polymer clay statue artist, I too play guitar, though I have only a crumb of skill in that respect. I do try.

Computer Science ah be still my heart that no longer beats. I am woefully inept when it comes to computers, just the other day I was bested by a word processor! If I could call on your knowledge of the fetid computers that best me at every turn, I would be eternally grateful. Welcome m'lady I think you will find this place to your liking. *Tips her hat to Greyvenn*