Hello, my Name is Bob, and I'm a Recovering 'Pantser'

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by zoupskim, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pindrop

Pindrop Banned

Honestly, I am not messing around. I am not sure what you want. I am not trying to be hilarious, I tried once and I got kicked in the face. I am not funny, I wish I was, cause then I would tell you this joke : Why shouldn't you wear Russian underpants? Because Chernoble fall out; which probably only works when said. But sod it. I said it anyway.

2. OurJud

OurJud Contributor Contributor

An explanation of this Stephen King / It / Spider / Third Act joke would be a start.

3. Pindrop

Pindrop Banned

Is that all? ok, in IT you have this shit scary clown for two Acts, and it is terrifying. In the last Act it turns into a spider and it is laughable. Would you also like my bra size?

4. OurJud

OurJud Contributor Contributor

Okay, so that's the joke. Now would you kindly explain how - even as someone who's read King - anyone would understand this, given that you didn't specify the book? All you said was 'Then I read Stephen King and I laughed at the third act time and time again...'. In that he's written quite a number of novels, how would anyone know you were talking about the spider from It??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.